Hotwire Hotel: 3* Chicago (Airport OHare ORD North) Holiday Inn Elk Grove

dbsmms
By dbsmms,
in

$59 3* Chicago O'Hare (North)

Holiday Inn Chicago Elk Grove

10/20/10-1021/10

Shuttle, Restaurant, pool, fitness, internet, business, laundry

Tried PRICELINE for same area with 4* at $59, was turned down. Decided I needed a shuttle service guaranteed and some of the lower stars don't have shuttles so I didn't want to risk it and took this one. Looks nice.

I just looked into the free shuttle and the last one leaves the airport at 10:30--our flight gets in later!!! Foiled again!

I guess you just need to be flexible with this bidding stuff and be glad to not be paying full price.

At least we can take the shuttle back to the airport.

So on top of my $59 hotel room, I will be spending $20 on a cab.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Sorry to hear the shuttle hours don't coincide with your arrival. Just as you had researched and found some hotels don't offer shuttles at all, the hours of operation is something else you need to research when you're arrival or departure is very early/late. Hopefully this hotel will suit all other aspects of your needs just fine. I would still call the hotel upon arrival to see if they have anyone available to pick you up (worht a shot... but don't count on it)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]