Priceline Hotel: Disneyland hotel near shuttle service

dablackguy
By dablackguy,
in

Hey Guys,

Im new to the fourm and I hope im posting in the right area. I want to start off by saying that i do plan on booking through one of the PRICELINE links on this site.

It appears many have won bids around the cost im willing to pay. We dont plan on sleeping much in the hotel. Mainly needs it for breakfast, a shower and to sleep. I just need to know how i should go about my bidding and what potential hotels would i land.

COST: Im looking to spend $45.00 a night (max) if the hotel has a resort fee. If there is no resort fee im willing to spend no more the $57.00 a night (max).

HOTEL CLASS: Looking for 3* or 3.5*

A hotel with complementry breakfast would be a plus as we will be traveling with our 3yr old daughter.

A shuttle service is needed. If we have to walk 5 or 10mins to it thats fine. We dont want to be too far from the park.

Thanks in advance for your help.

COST: Im looking to spend $45.00 a night (max) if the hotel has a resort fee. If there is no resort fee im willing to spend no more the $57.00 a night (max).

HOTEL CLASS: Looking for 3* or 3.5*

A hotel with complementry breakfast would be a plus as we will be traveling with our 3yr old daughter.

A shuttle service is needed. If we have to walk 5 or 10mins to it thats fine. We dont want to be too far from the park

Welcome to BetterBidding!

It sounds to me as if HOTWIRE may be a better option for your needs then PRICELINE.

With PRICELINE you can receive a hotel anywhere in the zone that you select, so there are many aspects above which you have no control over... whether the hotel has a resort fee or not, if breakfast is included, and location/shuttle service.

While HOTWIRE is usually a little bit more expensive (or should i say less cheap :) ) then PRICELINE, HOTWIRE will let you know up front if there is a resort fee and whether or not the hotel offers a complimentary breakfast. The location could still be anywhere within the zone, but you can often take an educated guess as to the property you may receive based upon the amenities shown before your purchase (and therefore take a guess as to the hotel's location and/or if they offer a shuttle)

Lastly, while not too big of a deal in this area (which is used to accommodating families) note that PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy, so you could receive a room with only one bed, and the hotel may be unable, or unwilling, to accommodate your request for a room with 2 beds (or for a rollaway for your daughter). On the other hand HOTWIRE allows you to search for up to quad occupancy.

Based upon the above let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

So if you search HOTWIRE for your dates does anything appear within your budget in the zone(s) you're willing to accept and amenities that you want?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

We do see a 3.5* hotel that looks interesting, no free breakfast but we might go with that. we are going to wait a bit and keep checking back here for better deals. our trip isnt until feb.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]