Priceline Hotel: 3* Raleigh-Durham (Research Triangle Park) Wyndham RTP

bacardi
By bacardi,
in

Used the PRICELINE link as always.

Room Cost (avg. per room, per night): $38.00 (USD)

Room Subtotal: $76.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $18.52 (USD)

Total Room Cost: $94.52 (USD)

On the Wyndham site 158.00

Estimated taxes & fees*: 22.52

Total: 180.52 USD

I had multiple failing bids, I wanted the durham zone or chapel hill zones and have seen 3.5*s for $38. Over days of bidding, $47 3* failed for the durham and chapel hill zones. I also tried a $55 bid for a 4* in chapel hill.

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like an excellent deal for this property and glad to see you were able to find a hotel within your budget in one of the zones you were hoping for.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

A little bit of a follow up. They have a free airport shuttle, free parking, free wifi and free business center. I called three days before my first day and was allowed to swap two double beds to one queen which they allowed. No microwave or included fridge, but you can "rent" a fridge for $10/day.

• 5 weeks later...

I just called this hotel and asked them about leaving a car there while we are gone on a trip out of RDU, and the very nice woman explained that there is no charge for parking, even if you are not a hotel guest. All they ask of you is that you come inside and fill out a form so they can get in touch with you should anything happen to your car. She said "nothing much ever happens here, though". Nice to know that you don't have to pay extra to leave your car there while you are gone. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]