Priceline Hotel: Having trouble securing pre and post cruise hotel

Canadian
By Canadian,
in

Dates April 23-24

I started at $60 for a 4 star in Downtown used all my rebids and even went all the way down to a 2.5* My highest bid that was rejected for a 2.5 star hotel was $65

I then tried Airport Zone for 3* and 4* after all my bidding (re bids) My highest bid for that area was $70

All have been rejected

Dates May 1st- May3rd

Wanting to stay in the Beach Zone. Trying to get the Hyatt. Highest bid after using all the rebids etc was $100.

Judging from this board I didn't think I was unreasonable.

I have to wait 72 hours to rebid any suggestions?

Opaque inventory for your pre-cruise stay looks to be a little low, with rates in the downtown zone a little higer than usual, rates in the airport zone somewhat typical. Maybe inventory will open up between now and then, but if it remains limited you'll need a higher bid than you've already made.

Please start a NEW TOPIC for your post cruise stay so that we can ultimately show both eventual outcomes property in the topic title of the post(s).

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]