Priceline Hotel: 4* LA-San Fernando (Burbank-Universal-Glendale) Hilton Glendale

Roythe13th
By Roythe13th,
in

A few weeks ago, I actually won the 2 1/2 * Best Western Eagle Rock Inn for these dates. I checked in on Tuesday and the place was not a 2 1/2* by no means and also had a serious bug problem. I got a refund from Priceline and using my iPhone in the parking lot and using 10 dollar bonus cash that was recently emailed to me from Priceline, I scored the Hilton Glendale for $66 ($56 plus the 10 dollar bonus cash). Since I was bidding same day, I went with a serious bid and got it first try.

Room cost: $56.00 (USD)

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 5

Room Subtotal: $280.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $51.40 (USD)

Total Room Cost: $331.40 (USD)

I've stayed at the property before and am happy with the hotel. And I actually won this property at a lower rate than the BW Eagle Rock.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you were able to work out the situation with PRICELINE regarding the previous hotel and that this property better suits your needs.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy the rest of your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]