Priceline Hotel: 5* Barcelona (La Rambla-La Barceloneta) Le Meridien Barcelona

mau
By mau,
in

I am trying to get a hotel in Barcelona for my boyfriend and I for 4 nights starting on 11/12/2010. I first made a bid for $125 for a 5* in La Rambla - La Barceloneta. It was rejected. I then added 4* hotels in this area and bid $95. That was also rejected. I made the bid through this website. I'll continue to post as I make more bids over the next few days. Right now my backup plan is H10 Marina Barcelona which I saw through Hotwire is $110/night from Hotels.com.

If you haven't already, and the H10 Marina Barcelona thru HOTWIRE (or Hotels.com) is fully refundable, i would book that as this would protect you from the price going up or the offering disappearing entirely while you continue to bid on PRICELINE.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE (or Hotels.com if you go that route) links on the board for your travel plans.

Keep us updated and let us know if we can be of any help along the way.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I bid again yesterday for a 5* in La Rambla. I started at $135 and the bid was rejected. After that, it said I could bid again if I upped my price to $165. As this will be our first trip to Spain and I'd figured I'd love to make it special by staying at a 5* right in the middle of everything, I went for it. That bid was accepted and I was given Le Meridien Barcelona for 4 nights, checking in Friday, November 12, 2010.

Thanks for everyone who runs and contributes to this website...it helped me a lot with all of my research!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you were able to get a 5* hotel within your budget and are happy with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]