Hotwire Hotel: 4* Condo Ft Lauderdale beach

MKS1031
By MKS1031,
in

I need some help identifying a 4 * Ft Lauderdale Beach area condo price on Hotline $109 per night any help appreciated I've not seen this listing previously anywhere on Better Bidding :)

amenities:

Fully-equipped Kitchen

Condominium offers, at a minimum, a kitchen with refrigerator, stove, sink, dishwasher and all necessary utensils for cooking and eating.

Smoke Free Rooms

Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free.

Daily Housekeeping

Property staff will clean and make up guestrooms each day.

Air Conditioning

Condominium is equipped with air conditioning.

In-Room Laundry

Condominium is equipped with a washer and dryer within the unit.

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

24-hour Front Desk

Front-desk services are available at all hours.

Laundry Facilities

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Aruba thread with whatever you decided to do for that stay... then click this HOTWIRE link and reply to this thread, we'll have a look at the property above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This property has not yet been reported to the board, but with the 100% HOTWIRE user recommendation and the 4.0/5.0 Tripadvisor rating, i wouldn't worry too much about quality for this one.

Do you need a condo for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I don't need a condo but last year pre-cruise stayed at the Hilton beach Resort - got it for $159 then, it is an outstanding property with very upscale amenities and rooms/suites. This year it is $186 plus for the Hilton and thought this HOTWIRE property might be a good alternative at a great price. I am fairly certain now it is the Marriott Beach Towers. I have booked the Hilton but can cancel 3 days prior. I have not yet decided whether to try the HOTWIRE condo. Thanks for your help, this is a great site, will let you know of my final decision.

• 1 month later...

Would love it if anyone ends up getting this Hotwire property if they would update this thread, or post a new one. I ended up going with the W on my last FLL trip through Hotwire using advice from this board - but skipped over this condo because it seemed like too much of a gamble, and we needed three rooms. It'd be great to know for future trips what this is. As always, many thanks to the admins, and to everyone posting here!!

• 4 years later...

I know it's maybe already too late but I also tried to identify the listing and found a reference to Riva Condo. It could have been one of their properties, but I'm still not sure. Apparently they are a real estate agency, I'll call them tomorrow and I will update the topic with more information.

Cheers!

zhippo,

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you need help with, or to report a win for, an upcoming stay please feel free to start a NEW TOPIC and include the dates of your stay and the amenities associated with the offer.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]