Hotwire Hotel: Downtown Los Angeles 6/21/2011-6/23/2011

widford
By widford,
in

Hummmm....I posted 2 different threads becasue the hotels have different star hotel quality and locate in a totally different area of LA.

People, who may know what this 2* Hollywood hotel could be, may now not read this thread becasue the subject line says just "3* Downtown LA". But thanks for you kind reply that these 2 hotels have never been reported here.

I suspect the 3* Downtown LA could be Wiltshire Grand ? which is what I need. I don't really want the 3* Kyoto Grand hotel.

Keeping all posts for the same stay in the same thread helps keep the board better organized, keeps a historical record of what else you have already considered/tried, and helps minimize threads which are unresolved without a conclusion (as users would then tend to only follow-up the one thread which they ultimately purchases... thereby leaving the other thread 'open' with future users wondering whatever became of the stay.

The Wilshire Grand hasn't been reported to the board thru HOTWIRE in nearly 3 years, so a downgrade from the 3.5* it was last reported at is certainly possible... but these amenities are very common for a 3* hotel in this area so i wouldn't be the ranch on it, as it could certainly just as easily be some other property (either not yet reported to the board or with a new star rating and/or amenity combination)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]