Priceline Hotel: 3* Quebec (Downtown - Old Quebec) Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville

corster
By corster,
in

Looking to stay for 3 nights, checking in on 10/23/10, checking out on 10/26/10.

Aiming for a 3.5* in Quebec (Zone 2)... max bid is going to be around $75.... if I don't get a property when I hit 75 then i'll either start bidding lower on 3* or go to HOTWIRE.

HOTWIRE has a 3* property which matches up with the Best Western City Centre for $64.

Right now I have the Best Western booked on a refundable published rate at $93 a night, which is my backup plan.

Any suggestions where to start? I was thinking around $60 with 2 free re-bid zones....

If you didn't, please note from our support page that we're an affiliate of the Best Western... please check for and use the links there whenever possible for your hotel direct purchases.

Using your TWO re-bid zones you can bid as follows:

(NOTE: 're-bid zone1' is not the same as priceline's Zone1, 're-bid zone2' is not the same as priceline's Zone2, etc, etc)

Select 3.5* Quebec City...

Bid $60, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $65, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 3.5* Quebec City and re-bid zone2...

Bid $70, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $75

This will bring you to your $75 maximum bid all in one bidding cycle.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Bid up from 64-75 with no luck on 3.5*

Started again at $45 at 3*, got the aforementioned Best Western City Centre for $45 a night, which turns out to be $18 less than HOTWIRE and $50 a night less than my reservation direct through the hotel.

Thanks for your assistance. That PRICELINE box on the top right hand corner of this site really helps when doing the sign in-sign out thing :)

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear the PRICELINE search box was helpful in your re-bidding and that you're happy with the results. Looks like you did well vs. your back-up reservation.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]