marnie_g
By marnie_g,
in

Showed best deal Marina Bay 5*

Trying for Conrad Centennial

had $50 bonus credit so $6 per per night x 8 nights

Started Marina Bay 5* bid $95(+$6) = $101 no success

added Financial, East Coast and Riverside bid up to 105(+$6) = $111 - no deal

At present PRICELINE have a negotiated special deal 20% reduction in tarriff - Conrad $211 & Hilton $239. Don't know how long this will last or if it makes a difference to bid prices.

Will try again in a couple of weeks..................... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I would post a conclusion. Didn't want to wait any longer to book..........Found an amazing deal on Dizzy Goat.com - Grand Park City Hall Hotel - nice hotel & nice rooms - 5 star hotel - including hot buffet breakfasts - probably not quite as good as the Conrad but I prefer the location - $US156 per night all inclusive of charges and taxes of 17.5%.... and the booking can be altered if need be....

So we have 4/5 nights at GPCH and 3 nights at Hilton - won by bidding earlier on.........

Good luck to other bidders trying for Singapore - Priceline lost me - as I believe Priceline reads this website i'll offer a suggestion - maybe when they lift their game and deliver decent Singapore maps with hotels in their correct zones and you win a hotel in the area you choose to stay I may return.....Just my opinion.....................

Very pleased with my deal :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]