Priceline Hotel: Resort Orlando (Lake Buena Vista-Downtown Disney) Hyatt Grand Cypress

anchorangie
By anchorangie,
in

Just scored a great deal thanks to the info posted on this great site!

$60, first bid-immediately received a "raise your price by $15 to $75 and you can try again"

$62,second bid-ignored the "price raising" offer and added a free rebid, raised my price by $2

Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $62.00

Subtotal: $62.00

Taxes & Fees: $15.72

Total Charges*: $77.72

Very excited about this property and deal, best available rate posted on the Hyatt's site is $139.

Thanks to all previous posters.

Yes, used the PRICELINE link!

Thanks for posting and sharing your result :)

I'm looking for a resort in Lake Buena Vista as well so I called the Hyatt to see how much is their "resort fee" in case I win that hotel as well. So it doesn't take you by surprise it is $20 per night :-/ Self parking is free and valet is $20.

I might bid and of course I will use the PRICELINE link on this site :)

Thanks again!

Congratulations on your win!

I also got the counter offer but couldn't ignore it for some reason (it wouldn't let me continue without adding their suggested counter offer). You mentioned being able to ignore it and do a "free bid". How did you do that so I can do the same for my next purchase?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Regards,

ZADS.

I forget exactly how the screen appears, but if i recall correctly if you scroll down pass the counter-offer you can then add a (re-bid) zone and place another bid. If you do this the bid amount would not go in the counter-offer box but in the 'usual' box lower down the screen.

If the above is off base, the other option is to simply close the browser and use our link to re-access PRICELINE and begin bidding from a 'fresh' screen. Duplicate bid rules would still apply, but you could then add the zone(s) you had previously bid, along with your re-bid zones, and bid as usual.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE links for your bidding.

Hope that helps.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]