Priceline Hotel: 3* Napa-Sonoma (Santa Rosa) Doubletree Wine Cntry

mustangmonica
By mustangmonica,
in

I am planning a trip to Spring Break in the Napa/Sonoma Valley area. I've read many of the postings here on the area and emulated them. Unfortunately, I am not having much luck.

I selected a 4* in Rohnert ($49) and was rejected. Added Sonoma and rebid ($51), rejected again. Added Napa and rebid ($52) again rejected. All that is left is Fairfield and I'm not sure I want to end up out there.

Help! :)

My dates were check in March 28 thru March 31.....midweek.

I am willing to bid around $55/night. I gave in and changed the star rating to 3* and rebid at $55/night and was succesful. I took a gamble knowing I'd probably not get the Hyatt in Santa Rosa by changing the star rating. But from the looks of it the Doubletree is quite nice. Expedia.com has it listed as a 4*. I also checked tripadvisor.com and the reviews are quite positive. I will post the winning bid information seperately.

Thanks,

Monica :)

I started off with a 4* $49 bid in Rohnert Park. Bid rejected. Added Sonoma and bid $50; still rejected. Added Napa and bid $51; rejected again. Gave in and changed star rating to a 3* and bid $55.

Hotel Name: Doubletree Hotel Sonoma Wine Country

Bid $55.00

Rooms: 1

Nights: 3

Subtotal: $165.00

Taxes: $29.82

Total: $194.82

Reviews on Tripadvisor.com for this hotel look pretty promising. :)

Thanks!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]