Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orange County (Disneyland-Orange-Garden Grove) Crowne Plaza

moonunit
By moonunit,
in

Used your PRICELINE link to purchase two nights at the Crowne Plaza Anaheim for $52 per night. Had bid $48, then it said if I wanted to rebid at $65 immediately they'd consider it. I said no and added a zone with no three-star hotels, was accepted at $52. Very pleased with the outcome and enjoyed my last stay at this hotel. Thanks for all the great information on your site!

(Sorry, can't edit title line, was $52 per night, 10/1 to 10/3/2010)

Used your PRICELINE link to purchase two nights at the Crowne Plaza Anaheim for $52 per night. Had bid $48, then it said if I wanted to rebid at $65 immediately they'd consider it. I said no and added a zone with no three-star hotels, was accepted at $52. Very pleased with the outcome and enjoyed my last stay at this hotel. Thanks for all the great information on your site!

(Sorry, can't edit title line, was $52 per night, 10/1 to 10/3/2010)

How does simply adding a different zone in there without a 3.5* get them to approve it? I thought that was just to allow you to bid again. I'm new to this bidding thing.

916Joe,

I'm guessing the OP first bid the (Disneyland - Anaheim) and was rejected... then added the (Disneyland-Orange-Garden Grove) at the same bid price, which was accepted.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]