Priceline Hotel: 4* Seattle (Downtown-Pike Place) Westin

glutton
By glutton,
in

I've been bidding on and off for the past 2 weeks, starting at $70 for 4* and gradually working my way up. I had also bid up to $101 for 3.5* with no luck. I had $10 bonus cash per night that I was bidding with. Before tonight, the highest that I had bid was $103 including the bonus cash, then tonight I started at $85 and used free re-bids and my 5th bid for $99 plus $10 bonus cash was finally accepted, for the Westin Seattle.

I clicked the PRICELINE link from this website before starting my bidding, but since I had to paste in a URL for my bonus cash, I'm not sure if using your link 'counted' or not.

Does anyone happen to know the fees at this hotel for self-parking? I'm not sure if we should keep our rental car for this portion of our trip or not. Thanks.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success. Hope you're happy with the results and this property will work well for your plans.

Self parking at this property is $36/day... but i suspect you can likely find cheaper parking at privately owned lots around the city.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Self parking at this property is $36/day... but i suspect you can likely find cheaper parking at privately owned lots around the city.

Do you know if the cheaper private lots in the area would have in & out privileges? I had reserved a rental car a few weeks ago through a special offer from Southwest, and now it seems that if I shorten the length of my car rental, it would actually cost MORE, so it might be cheaper to keep it!

Do you know if the cheaper private lots in the area would have in & out privileges? I had reserved a rental car a few weeks ago through a special offer from Southwest, and now it seems that if I shorten the length of my car rental, it would actually cost MORE, so it might be cheaper to keep it!

Unfortunately, that is probably unlikely (in/out privs.)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]