Hotwire Hotel: Please help identify 3 1/2 Ft Lauderdale downtown

sunrse1014
By sunrse1014,
in

Hi All

I am looking at 10/31 for one night in Ft. Lauderdale Las Olas ,downtown, port everglades area on hotwire and I can't figure out this hotel.

$129

amenities

smoke free

fitness center

pool

restaurant

business center

high speed internet

thru my research i only see two hotels with 3 1/2 for embassy suites and riverside. the amenities that are listed on my cheat sheets don't match either one.

so any help would be great thanks!

The property above matches previous reports for the Riverside Hotel so that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

PS- please add a reply to your other Hotwire Ft Lauderdale thread with an update letting us know if you've made any decision in regarding that let of your stay yet.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I don't know how to keep adding on to an existing post. I didn't end up getting anything thru HOTWIRE or PRICELINE for earlier dates.

Please add a reply to your previous Hotwire hotel thread with an update... just scroll to the bottom of the page of that thread and click the ADD REPLY button... just as you do to post to this thread.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]