Priceline Hotel: Need Help Booking Les Suites Ottawa

travellinfoolz
By travellinfoolz,
in

Hey all, I am meeting family in Ottawa at the end of October and need to book the 29th and 30th. They are all staying at Les Suites but I can't afford their list price. Is their any way I can optimize my chances of bidding and getting Les Suites? I am scared to bid because it seems like the Ottawa region on priceline is so big and so even if I bid and get another hotel we may not even be that close. Help?

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

When bidding on PRICELINE, there is no way to guarantee/increase the chances of getting a particular property. The Les Suites has been reported as a 3* in the Ottawa zone; if you were to bid at the 3* level in that zone, you could possibly get any of the 3*'s in the zone, as well as possibly get upgraded to 3.5*. Would you be okay with possibly staying anywhere in the zone?

Let us know your thoughts and then we would be happy to offer suggestions on how to proceed.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

If the Les Suites is out of your price range but you want to stay nearby, I wouldn't want to use Priceline since Ottawa Downtown is a fairly sized area.

Heres a few places in the immediate area (less than 10 mins Walking Distance) I would check out:

Novotel Ottawa - Directly next door

90 University Residence at the University of Ottawa - Three blocks south - Top floor operates as a hotel year round

Quality Inn Ottawa (Rideau and King Edward) - Three major city blocks away

Days Inn Ottawa (Rideau Street) - Four major city blocks away

Courtyard by Marriot in the Byward Market - Four or Five city blocks away.

The old Carlton County Jail is a couple blocks away and operates as a hostel, but I think they have private rooms too.

Good luck. You might have a better chance finding one of these properties using Hotwire, but i'm a priceline guy so I can't help you there.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]