Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Las Vegas (near Strip West) Palace Station

nsxtasy
By nsxtasy,
in

No, that's not a typo in the title. $20 for a 2.5-star.

I actually was trying to get into a couple of other areas and was willing to bid a few dollars more. And I was willing to stay in a 2-star.

I've been bidding on up to four areas in a series of four bids with slightly different amounts based on my preference for the areas. When all got turned down, I waited 24 hours and raised all the bids by $1. Tonight the fourth of my bids was accepted. Here's how it went:

Bid $24 for 2-star in Las Vegas Airport Area but was turned down.

Bid $21 for 2-star after adding Las Vegas Strip Vicinity South but was turned down.

Bid $19 for 2-star after adding Near Las Vegas Strip West but was turned down.

Bid $20 for 2-star after adding Near Las Vegas Strip East and was accepted with the above 2.5-star hotel in Near Las Vegas Strip West area.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success... hope you're happy with the results and this property works well for your plans this trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]