Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Ventura Country Inn and Suites

soccermacmom
By soccermacmom,
in

We booked the Country Inn again in Ventura through the board's PRICELINE link. Details follow.

We like this location, and were hoping to win this hotel. It has been the only 2.5* property on Priceline's retail side for some time. Just before I bid, I checked the retail side again, and they have added the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ventura Harbor. That would have been acceptable so I continued to bid, but we prefer the northern location. Country Inn's retail price was $107 (and Holiday Inn Express was $119) so this is good value.

As a heads-up to anyone bidding in this area, Priceline has just changed the zones. They moved Oxnard out of the old "Ventura-Oxnard" zone and put it with Port Hueneme. Ventura is now its own zone, which is much better for us. I wish they'd fix the San Diego zones as well!

Current Ventura area zones:

Camarillo

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear that the new zone boundaries work well for your trips to this area and thanks for letting us know of the changes, i have updated the priceline hotel list accordingly.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]