Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (Lake Buena Vista-Downtown Disney) Hotel Royal Plaza

puchopc
By puchopc,
in

:)

What a disapointment also got Royal Plaza. Started wth LBV zone and Resort rate with $55, declined. Next day try it with $60 and add 3.5*, they counter offer to $70 and accepted. I was really frustrated. With so many hotel in the are ending with #176 out 350 hotels in orlando (according tripadvisor). Adding taxes and parkin and resort fee will add up to $106 per nigth (without internert). Originally I was willing to paid $84 for the Buena Vista Palace and Spa.

Well that is the price you have to paid for being cheap and gambling ....somes win and somes loose....i loose this time...

at least i added travel insurance...in case the hotel make me sick....or the service gave me a heart attack...

Do you know form someone that buy paid reservations...probably if i find someone willing to paid from 60 to 70% of the price i could sell it and book in another hotel.

I know...i know... at the it was my decision.

Regards,

Thank you for sharing your result with the board!

Sorry to see that you don't like the outcome.

I was really frustrated. With so many hotel in the are ending with #176 out 350 hotels in orlando (according tripadvisor).
This is not a bad hotel. I belive that the low rating is an effect of the hotels high resort and parking fee.
Do you know form someone that buy paid reservations
This is against the PRICELINE rules. And you can't just sell a reservation since names must be chaged in the system.

We hope you'll like the hotel when you see it.

Enjoy Orlando and have fun with Mickey.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links to start future purchases.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]