Priceline Hotel: Help with PL bidding strategy for 3* Orlando (Sea World-I-Drive-Conven

cynthiayen
By cynthiayen,
in

Just my opinion - but if you feel you identified this hotel on HOTWIRE and it is still available you should make the purchase. There is no way to target this hotel on Priceline - it is one of 7 3* hotels on the current hotel list for PRICELINE in this zone - if you bid on PRICELINE you could win any of these 7 hotels, or maybe one that is not even on this site's list. Also, if you wait on HOTWIRE for a lower price, it is possible that another 3* hotel will undercut the Hyatt's price and that hotel would replace the Hyatt as the 3* listing for SeaWorld zone on Hotwire. Now if price is your main objective for any 3* hotel in that Zone, PRICELINE would be the way to go. Its possible you could get a 3* in that zone for a price from the mid 30's to the low 40's. You should confirm the amenities shown on the HOTWIRE listing, so that moderators can give you confirmation that you have properly identified the listing you see as the Hyatt.

cynthiayen

Welcome to BetterBidding!

You can't bid on a specific hotel when using PRICELINE. You need to be willing to stay at any 3* or higher in the zone you're bidding at. I agree with taliategan here. It's better to go with HOTWIRE.

If you need any ID help so please list the amenties HOTWIRE associates with the hotel you're looking at and we'll have a look at this.

Let us know how we can help you further.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases...

... and your searches too!

Please click this HOTWIRE link and reply to this thread... we'll then have a look at the offering above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases