Hotwire Hotel: 4* Seattle (Downtown-Pike Place) Westin

bonny
By bonny,
in

I want a 4* hotel for Seattle for 09/9 - 09/13. My bids were $90, $95 and $100 and all were rejected. I've done all 3 bids today and added areas Space Needle and Lake Union to the bid (both don't have 4* so the bids were the same but the price).

Could I be successful with the same prices tomorrow? Or should I go up?

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread... we'll edit your topic title and move your thread if necessary once a hotel is won.

Do you think that the price might fall if I wait longer?
Nobody can say... it could go down, or it could go up... or it could disappear entirely (either replaced by a different 4* hotel or no 4* hotels showing in this zone at all)

For more on this subject see the 'bid early or close to check-in' in our PRICELINE FAQ.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for your help!

I tried again up to $115 and all rejected.

If I add some areas which seem not to have any 4* (like Airport, University, you can't select 4* for these areas alone), just in order to be able to rebid, is there any risk that they will still get me a 4* in such an area?

bonny

is there any risk that they will still get me a 4* in such an area?

No, If there's isn't any 4* bidding available can you use the zones for your re-bidding.

Please read this link: Priceline Re-Bidding Explained

Let us know if you need any further help or have any questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

If I add some areas which seem not to have any 4* (like Airport, University, you can't select 4* for these areas alone), just in order to be able to rebid, is there any risk that they will still get me a 4* in such an area?

There shouldn't be any risk, as long as you're using the correct method to determine your re-bid zones (see: Priceline Re-Bidding Explained) and be sure to double check them before every bidding cycle.

What is your maximum bid for a 4* hotel for this stay?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]