Hotwire Hotel: 4* Central NJ & 4* Princeton-Lawrenceville Hotels 9/3-9/6

Busyman
By Busyman,
in

4* Central NJ hotel - $89

Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, Laundry Facilities, High Speed Internet Access

4* Princeton-Lawrenceville hotel - $89

Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, High Speed Internet Access, Tennis Nearby

3* Princeton-Lawrenceville hotel - $59

Suite, Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Center, Pool, Business Center, High Speed Internet Access, Kitchenette

I'm going to up there today or tomorrow (Six Flags) and need help! I must have an indoor pool but HOTWIRE has no stipulation of in or out. The 3 STAR looks promising with a suite but I need to narrow down the possibilities. I'd leave today for that price.

I am now booked at the Residence Inn in Cranbury/South Brunswick at $116 per night for 2 nights but think that's too high.

I must have an indoor pool...

I'm assuming you have already found accommodations for tonite, but this didn't sound like a good candidate for an opaque purchase anyway, as there would be no way to guarantee an indoor pool. Remember, the deep discount is in exchange for being flexible in your plans/needs.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Where did you end up staying?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Well those deals went away....however.

4* Princeton-Lawrenceville - Smoke Free Room, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, High Speed Internet Access, Tennis Nearby

After looking at the reviews on Hotwire, there was a comment about the indoor and outdoor pools being closed.

This is DEFINITELY the The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village. It has tennis, which is not usual plus indoor and outdoor connected pools, which no other hotel in the area has.

Total $187.11.

However, I got the Residence Inn Cranbury/South Brunswick for $107 a night, $246 total (King 1 bedroom suite w/sofabed). Unlike the Westin, it has wireless internet and full breakfast included. The Westin charges $10 a day for internet and for breakfast, it will probably run at least $25 a day (2 days) for the 3 of us. $187.11 + $20 internet + $50 breakfast puts it over the Res Inn.

The Hotwire deal got even better but ultimately it falls short.

Mark the bold down as Westin (check Hotwire's comments)

Busyman

Thanks for the follow-up and closing this thread.

Also thanx for using boards HOTWIRE link :)

Yellowdog.

Last thing,

4* Princeton-Lawrenceville hotel - now $68

Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, High Speed Internet Access, Tennis Nearby

Once again, looking at the reviews which refer to an indoor pool with outdoor whirlpool and that they charge for internet and breakfast and it's in an office park, this is the

Hyatt Regency Princeton at Carnegie Center.

This is a great way to differentiate this from the Westin Princeton Forrestal Village.

Please mark it.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]