Priceline Hotel: 3* Toronto (Airport West YYZ) Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport West - Mississauga

BigRich
By BigRich,
in

Wow I am a douche bag. I looked at my confirmation this morning and I booked 11th to 13th. (Wrong weekend)

Called Priceline and they were excellent and offered to cancel my reservation based on the assumption I would rebook.

They charged me 1 night as cancellation fee $55 and refunded the other night. When I rebook they asked me to fill out a request for refund for the cancellation fee of $55 and they will refund it to me.

So with all this being said they charged me a $25 change fee (which I am more than happy to pay for being an idiot)

I am going to rebid with same technique and will repost results.

WOW that is what I get for booking at 12 am

Glad to see PRICELINE giving you an "out"... no matter how careful you are, bid enough, and you'll eventually make a mistake, fortunately it doesn't appear this one will be too costly for you when it's all said and done.

Please use a NEW TOPIC for your 'replacement' stay and let us know if we can be of any help in that regard.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]