Hotwire Hotel: 3* Big Rapids Holiday Inn

tk4books
By tk4books,
in

Have a cancelable reservation there for $138 but the morning of arrival (today) I tried the HOTWIRE search (was $78 yesterday morning and $84 last night). My price on Hotwire for the Holiday Inn was $78.28 with tax, and I have until 6 pm tonight to cancel my existing reservation (in case I need 2 rooms). We are moving my son to Ferris. I also had a Priceline bid going for a 2 1/2* but it was recommending $59 (after I tried $38 and $44). I thought $65 was a good price for a 3*, and I am happy with my deal.

I always use the betterbidding HOTWIRE link, but this morning I had so many browsers open with the different ways I was checking that I don't think I was actually using the link at the time of booking.

Love this site!

Congrats on your success. :)

Very nice deal for this Holiday Inn property, and thank you for letting us know about this new HOTWIRE property so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel list for the state.

Can you confirm the amenity icons that were showing with this listing? Thanks.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Amenities are Fitness Center, Business Center, Pool(s), Laundry Facilities, Restaurants(s), High-speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby.

This is a very nice hotel. My room is newer, bed is so comfy, and I haven't heard a single soul. They gave me my Priority Club points and 15% off meals which I do not expect when I book through Hotwire. I will definately stay here again!! Internet is free, and shopping is very close.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]