Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Buffalo-Niagara Falls (Airport BUF) Millennium

theprovinces
By theprovinces,
in

Thank you thank you thank you for this site! How inspired and how kind posters are!

Love it!

My first try on this was for an overnight stay -- we were landing in Buffalo very late (driving to Toronto the next a.m.) and based on what I gleaned from this forum, I was able to secure the Millenium Hotel for $32. That is unbelievable!

It was an easy check in -- the hotel is very large and our room was one that had a shotgun door -- access from the "inside" of the hotel (first floor, of course) and then an outside door (we were able to park directly in front of our room).

It is not picturesque, but it is extremely suitable for an overnight. Apparently a lot of events are held here so if you had to stay here, using the betterbidding.com tactics should work for you.

Also, a big PLUS: the internet is FREE!

Just to test it, I went to their site and put in the same night we stayed (Wednesday) for the following week and our room came up at $129!

There is a massive mall right next door -- we weren't able to go, but if you were traveling with someone who had business, it's an easy walk across a parking lot.

Congrats on your success and Welcome to Betterbidding! :)

Thank you for your compliments on the Betterbidding, and glad that the site was helpful in planning your travel purchase. Glad to hear you had a very good stay at this property.

Can you confirm the date/s of travel so that we can include this win in the site's Calendar of Wins? Thank you.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]