Hotwire Hotel: hotel id - 3* - mag mile streeterville - comp breakfast, business cent

blastoff
By blastoff,
in

Mag Mile Streeterville

3*

comp. breakfast, business center, high speed internet.

Looks like the only match is the Hotel Cass Holiday Inn Express? Please confirm, first time posting here!

Also, has anyone had experience booking through hotwire at this hotel. Did you receive a "good" room? Non-smoking?

No need to be able to answer all questions, mainly interested in hotel ID. Any and all replies appreciated.

Thanks!

My guess would also be the Cass in this case. This property used to be a very popular independent budget property, but was given a complete renovation by HI a couple of years ago. I haven't stayed there myself, but in this situation, I don't think there's going to be much (if any) variation between rooms. Certainly a great location just off Michigan Ave. Not sure if this property is smoke-free, but you can contact the hotel to request a smoke-free room.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]