Hotwire Hotel: 3* Tulsa (Downtown) Holiday Inn Tulsa City Center

soonergirl04
By soonergirl04,
in

Any idea on these hotels on Hotwire right now?

Looking for one night 8/27 for two adults in Downtown area. Crowne Plaza looks pretty rough, Doubletree would be OK.

3* Downtown Tulsa $45

*Airport Shuttle

*Fitness

*Smokefree

*Pools

*Restaurant

*Business Center

*Laundry Facilities

*Internet

3 1/2* Downtown Tulsa $59

*Fitness

*Restaurant

*Business Center

*Laundry Facilities

*Internet

Also, 4* for $108

8 ammenities - including Suite hotel

Thanks!

Also, 4* for $108

8 ammenities - including Suite hotel

If you'd like help identifying the properties above you'll need to include the full list of amenities.

Also, what type of hotel are looking for from this stay, as we usually don't see users looking at both a 3* for under $50 and a 4* at over $100 for the same stay. What is your target star rating and budget for this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too! Please click this HOTWIRE link before replying.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It is not imperative that I get the 4* hotel identity - I threw that in for comparison (thought it might be an easy identity with suite feature).

I'd prefer to stay around $50 since it looks like there are some decent options for that price range. 3 or 3 1/2* would be fine. I would like to stay clear of the Crowne Plaza - that is probably my main concern with opaque bidding on this stay. Thanks!

Just checked Hotwire through your link and still has 3* available with the eight ammenities listed in first post for $45.

Also, the 3 1/2* hotel is still listed for $59 with the same five ammenities listed in first post.

Any ideas on these properties? Am I missing the point on your posts? Thanks.

I'm not sure how to move these posts to Hotwire - Oklahoma forum - is that the point?

Okay...I went with Hotwire, 3* $45 per night with the following eight amenities:

Airport Shuttle, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, Laundry, High Speed Internet

Won Holiday Inn - Tulsa City Center (#9 out of 75 on Trip Advisor)

Hotel rate per night - Hotwire hot Rate: $45.00

Nights:1

Rooms:1

Subtotal:$45.00

Tax recovery charges and fees:$11.64

Total price:$56.64

Total charges to your credit card $56.64

I called and was confirmed for two standard queens - this result was actually better than I expected, so I am pleased.

• 1 month later...

hoboboy,

Can you please add your previous win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of it when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

You can still view the details of your previous purchases by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

THANKS!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]