Priceline Hotel: hotel list in NOLA up to date?

robamartin
By robamartin,
in

I am trying to find a 4 star hotel in the French Quarter or Downtown zones over Halloween but have been having trouble since it's such a busy weekend. I wanted to expand the number of bids I could make by adding other zones, but I'm not sure how up to date the hotel list is for NOLA. Is anyone pretty sure that there are no 4 star hotels in the airport zone? and i didn't see any hotels listed in the Garden District. Are there any 4 star hotels there? thanks for your help!

The list was badly out of date for a while, I'm not sure if it's been updated or not. But in any case, you shouldn't rely on the lists when looking for rebid zones, since these only show reported hotels, and new hotels may have been added (or existing ones removed).

Instead, start a new bid, and in step 1, select only the zone you want to check (in your case, airport). The start levels in step 2 will be updated to reflect the available hotels. If 4* is not selectable for that zone, then there are no 4* properties there. Then unselect the zone and select the next single zone you want to check (e.g. garden district). And so on.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]