CO Grand Junction Holiday Inn and Suites

dajhnsn
By dajhnsn,
in

Used Priceline for a one night stay- Aug 19, 2010. Paid $52 plus taxes and fees ($64 total)

Room- This is a 3 star place. The Holiday Inn and Suites was clean and appeared to be recently refurbished. We checked in with no mention of Priceline and had requested and received 2 Q (traveling with 3 people) and a room on the opposite side of I-70 (or the I-70 if you are from California). Trip Advisor notes had mentioned that the freeway side is quite noisy. Our room had Bath and Body Work amenities, free wi fi, newspaper, coffee maker, flat screen TV and 2 types of pillows on each bed. Furnishings were very nice. Parking is also free.

Location- Location is right on the I-70, with a multitude of shops, restaurants,gas stations nearby. As previously mentioned it is right on the I-70 along with La Quinta and can be noisy.

Service- Our experience was just great. Checkin counter was personable, friendly, and efficient. Morning manager was out and about asking if things were good. Coffee/Tea in the lobby.

Dining- We ate in the hotel restaurant and enjoyed our meal. Dinner prices were reasonable and food was good. The dining room manager came by to see how things were and if there was anything he could do. We did have lots of attention. Not many people were in the restaurant.

Pool/Jacuzzi/Workout Room- the pool area is nice. It's all indoors. The tiling on the floor is very attractive. The pool area was busy with families traveling but not overly so. The jacuzzi was clean, hot, no smells. The work out room had 3-4 pieces of cardio equipment with TV's. I didn't go in so don't know what else was in the room.

Cons- No mini fridge or continental breakfast as the other 3 stars in the area did provide a breakfast. Other than that the hotel was terrific.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]