Hotwire Hotel: 3* Houston (Medical Center-Astrodome) Holiday Inn

jcmm
By jcmm,
in

I have searched the hotel lists, but haven't seen this listed, and was wondering if anyone could help identify the following hotel:

Houston Medical Center/Astrodome:

3*

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant

It might help to know that in reading the reviews, posters mention there is a separate fee for parking. It received 95% recommendation, and is being offered at $46/night.

Thanks so much!

Please follow-up your previous Virginia Beach thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay... then bump this thread and we'll have a look at the above.

Allways follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

And please post your dates for the Texas stay.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Wow, I know my sign in is posted on the Virginia Beach question and all, but I honestly don't think the post belongs to me... I'm sure it's a lovely area, but I've never been nor have I contemplated going to Virginia Beach ;-) Now I'm worried I'm living a double life that I am unaware of!! In any case, I have posted similarly on that post, and if there is something I need to do to close it out, please let me know, and I will be happy to do so.

My sincere apologies for any confusion.

The dates for my Houston, TX stay are Aug. 30-Sep. 2.

Thanks so much,

JCMM

Perhaps you (or a spouse, BF/GG, our somebody else who uses that computer) were thinking about a trip to that area a few years ago?? Anyway...

For your Houston stay i'm not currently seeing the property above, i'm seeing a 3* with the following amenities:

Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Business, Laundry

... still 95% recommended and showing a 4.0/5.0 Tripadvisor rating

This is a match for the Holiday Inn so that would be my best guess for this one.

Are you seeing this property or the one you previously posted? If the latter, are you searching for more than one room OR for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

jcmm

Thank you for sharing your result with the board!

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase since we have two diffrent amenitie combos in the thread... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links to start future purchases.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]