Naming price on Airfare over Intl Dateline?

DrummerDave
By DrummerDave,
in

Ok, so I want to leave destination A (In the US) on 11/1. Although kindof the same day (Morning till night), The flights typically arrive in Destination B (in Asia) late on 11/2, due to crossing the Intl dateline.

So lets say I book a flight with NYOP leaving 11/1.

Priceline says the flight can leave your origin anytime that day or as late as 2am the next day, and arrive anytime the following day.

So, theoretically could they put me on a flight leaving my origin in the US at 1am on 11/2, going to a connection in, lets say New York (forcing me to get a hotel that night), leaving in the evening of 11/2, then arriving in Asia the night of the following day 11/3, taking 48 hours to reach my destination, and putting me there a full day later?

Because if that could happen, Im definitely not going to Name my price.

It wouldnt be worth it at any price.

If you're asking about Asia specifically, currently the longest connection time booked by PRICELINE on this route is 8 hours... the average is 3 hours.

It would be appreciated if you used the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]