Priceline Hotel: Need Help getting a 4* hotel in San Francisco

ogarc9
By ogarc9,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages.

Then, in regards to proximity the AT&T Park, this location doesn't appear to reside in any fo PRICELINE's zones, but it appears that SOMA is the closest followed by USE, USW and Financial. THe Civic Center zone might work we as well, but it is larger then the others, so a chance you end up in the north west corner of the zone which would have you somewhat further then the other zones mentioned.

If you look at PRICELINE's map of this region, which zone(s) are you willing to accept? What is your maximum bid for this stay? Can you please confirm if this is a one nite stay or two (is your checkout date 8/27 or 8/28?)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am willing to take any of the zones you mentioned with Civic center as a last option. I dont know any of the areas, would you happen to know if any are better than others?My max bid would probably be $100 and I was planning to be there for 2 nights beginning on the 27th. thanks for all your help.

I am willing to take any of the zones you mentioned with Civic center as a last option.
Based upon socogirl5000's reply above do you want to change your zone preferences? If you're still going to include Civic Center, did you want to include it in hopes of a cheaper price OR only try all the other zones first up to your limit, then include Civic Center as you only which to include this zone if the others fail up to your limit?
My max bid would probably be $100 and I was planning to be there for 2 nights beginning on the 27th. thanks for all your help.
These dates are different then those in your first post, please confirm that your dates have changed and you're now looking for 8/27-8/29.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

So to confirm...

Star Rating: 4 stars

Dates: 8/27-8/29

Zones: SOMA, USE, USW, Financial, Civic Center, Financial, Fishermans Wharf (all 7 zones are acceptable?)

Maximum Bid: $90

Please confirm and we'll suggest a strategy to follow.

Of the zones above only Financial, SOMA, USE and USW have 4* properties...

At the 4* level you have FIVE re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* Financial, SOMA, USE and USW...

Bid $70, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $88, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $90

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]