Priceline Hotel: Newbie needs help please-Waikiki

snorklegirl
By snorklegirl,
in

Hi there everyone - this is my first post. I have read all the FAQ's and I just keep getting more confused :)

I need help please to find 2 rooms in a 4* on the beach pref in Waikiki for Oct 5-8th. It is our 30th anniversary so we would like something special :)

Where should I start? it is sort off off-season right? What would you think a successful bid might be?

I have to convert to Canadian so that makes things a little more expensive.......

Thank you oh wise ones!

It's probably too early to effectively bid for October (relax folks, although I know everyone wants to book their hotel once they've got their airline tickets!).

That said, if you read the posts, you'll see the 4 star Honolulu properties start just north of $100. Whether they're worth it or not compared to the 3 stars for about half the price is probably debatable. Interestingly, on the Big Island, I just noted that the difference between a 3 star and 4 star property was only $10, so please keep that in mind.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]