Priceline Hotel: Orlando 3/28 and 4/3 suggestions

njsurfer
By njsurfer,
in

Hi,

I'm going to Orlando with my wife and kids from 3/28 through 4/3. I have accommodations for all dates except the first and last - 3/28 (Easter) and 4/4 (the following Sunday). I was hoping to get some suggestions as to what I could expect to bid. On the first night I would like a hotel with a nice pool and someplace that is fun for the kids (My guess is a 4* or better). Actual location is not too important. On the last night I would like a similar type place, but either close to the airport, or a place with shuttle service since I have an early flight.

Any suggestions will be useful and greatly appreciated. I read through the posts on how to bid and re-bid, and I understand that quite well.

Thanks to Thereuare and all the others who participate on this site for making this possible.

Njsurfer

Welcome to BetterBidding!

On the first night I would like a hotel with a nice pool and someplace that is fun for the kids

Best bet is to start with the PRICELINE Hotel List (i'd check the HOTWIRE Hotel List too) and see if there are zones in which you're comfortable with all the hotels at a given star level. My original thought is a Resort in the WDW zone, but you gave no idea of your expected budget so can't say what a reasonable expectation is. Check out the above lists and give us an idea of what your budget it like.

For the 2nd part of your stay please start a new post (since the dates are different than this post (which we'll use to focus on 3/28) and you're likely to get a different hotel for that part of the stay). In that new post, please clarify if you're looking for the nite of 4/3 or 4/4 as it's not clear from your post above.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]