Priceline Hotel: 5* Munich (City Centre North) Westin Grand Munchen Arabella Park

XT600
By XT600,
in

first bid was $70 which was returned by counteroffer to add 15 bucks. Refused and use "south" for a free re-bid with $76 ($75 would have be 69,5 EUR with today's exchange rate, so I thought let's use $76 which is 70 EUR for the total)

Official rate at Sheraton's webpage: 110 EUR non-refundable so I saved 40 EUR = 36%

Good deal, just hope that the parking outside isnot yet any kind of resident-only area?

Good deal, just hope that the parking outside isnot yet any kind of resident-only area?

The Westin is just outside of those areas of Munich where residents get special parking licenses. There are opportunities to park outside for free, however many of them are limited to one or two hours. There is a public parking garage, but IIRC it is quite expensive. The Westin itself might offer similar amenities (for a fee). Since the subway is very close to the Westin and takes you to central station in 10 minutes or so, you really might want to park your car and explore the city using public transportation :)

Thanks chw... I'll have a look when next time in Munich still some time till December :)

the good thing with the other Priceline 4-5* wins in "Munich center north" is that parking is free:

Hilton Park: you can park outside for free on the weekend or if you are early enough before the nearby bank employees come.

Marriott: free parking in surroundings

Renaissance: next to Marriott: also free parking

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]