Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orlando (Airport MCO) Hyatt Regency Airport

pelter
By pelter,
in

Thanks for the great feedback. Looking for the group's opinion on this one:

Need to stay at the MCO Hyatt for one night, Sunday, September 12-13th. Even after repeated searches varying party size, only one hotel shows up as 4* with 90% approval rating (vs. 95%). Realize we are just one month out today but curious if you rerun the search if you think this one hotel is the Hyatt or the Renaissance.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Dave

I just did a search and based on the results, I think it's probably the Renaissance. Both Hyatt Regency MCO and Renaissance MCO can have a 90% approval rating. (Hyatt is always at 90% while Renaissance is listed sometimes at 90% and sometimes at 85%.) If you click on the "Details" section though, you'll see that the result coming up right now shows a Trip Advisor Customer Rating of Four Green Circles. That indicates to me that it's the Renaissance, because that's their rating on Trip Advisor. When it's the Hyatt Regency MCO, it will show Four and a Half Green Circles.

So if you really want the Hyatt, I'd wait until less than 4 weeks out and see if it appears then.

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board. Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]