Hotwire Hotel: HELP! 4* Downtown Austin and Town Lake, $92

rtraveler
By rtraveler,
in

Any help identifying this Hotwire hotel, 4* (Downtown Austin and Town Lake area Hotel)? $92 per night for Aug 31-Sept 2. At that price just want to make sure I'm not stuck somewhere bad!

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Internet

Recommended in 85% of reviews.

Anyone have ideas? Many thanks!

These amenities are very common in this area and the above matches the AT&T Hotel and Conference Center, Hilton, Hyatt, InterContinental and Omni... any of these are possibilities.

If you're intersted in the AT&T Hotel and Conference Center for about $10 more per nite i think you might be able to target this property, but not sure what you're needs are for this stay and how this particular property would work for your plans this trip.

Let us know your thoughts and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The AT&T Hotel and Conference is not near downtown at all if that is where you want to stay.

That being said, the 4* Downtown shows up at $105/nite for me right now.

Expedia is offering the AT&T for $103/nite and the Intercontinental for $109/nite, and their "Unpublished" 4* Downtown with the same amenities as Hotwire for $92.

It would make it a little easier if HOTWIRE showed the Tripadvisor ratings, cause if I recall correctly, the only 4* rated 3.5/5.0 are the Omni and Intercontinental.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]