Please help with ID:

JFK 2.5* for one night, one adult, Aug. 20th

Shuttle

Fitness

Restaurant

Business Centre

Laundry

Hi Speed Internet

Trip Advisor rating 2/5 (not great!) and "still gathering reviews for this property".

Overall, JFK hotels don't have great reviews - recommended by 45%, 55%, etc. - I wonder what the reason for this is?

Thanks for your help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE links: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Check and Research Hotel Rates at: BetterChecker.com

I'm sorry to say that a 2.5* property with this amenitie combo has not yet been reported/ID'd to the board. I can't get a decent match for this hotel. This could be a new hotel or a "regular" that has a new star rating. But it's all speculations without a good answer.

Do you really want to stay at a 2.5* with a 2/5 TA rating?

Overall, JFK hotels don't have great reviews - recommended by 45%, 55%, etc. - I wonder what the reason for this is?
Many hotels with that lower rating is budget hotels and they don't care about good service. And they know that the guests come and go for short stays at an airport location. I think the location is the a factor comparing to a hotel at the beach where guests stay several days. And some hotels are just bad with rude/no good employees.

Let us know how we can help you further.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

TripAdvisor reviews on JFK International Hotel indicate 2/5 rating with 78% not recommending it - scary! The other 2 Hotwire choices with different star ratings did not have shuttle icon. Decided not to take a chance with less than stellar reviews on these 3 choices on HOTWIRE. Booked directly at Comfort Inn with AAA discounted rate of $117/nt. using this Board's Support/Travel Links. Stayed here before and will stick to this as it's convenient to airport with shuttle and breakfast. Found Comfort Inn clean and safe the last time. I'll be arriving late at night and then leaving early in a.m. so no need for alot of amenities.

Thanks again for your opinions and your links.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE links: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Check and Research Hotel Rates at: BetterChecker.com

Unfortunately you'll fine most of the hotels in this area don't get very good reviews... glad you found something reasonably priced which based upon your previous visit should work well for your plans.

Thanks for 'resolvling' this thread with your decision for this stay and using the support page links for your Comfort Inn purchase.

Have a great trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]