Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orlando (Universal Orlando-I-Drive North) Crowne Plaza Universal

gem4167
By gem4167,
in

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Hotwire Charleston hotel thread (post in that thread what you decided to do for that stay), then reply to this thread and

we would be happy to take a look at the above listing.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases

and searches.

I replied to my Charleston thread.

In addition to my previous request about the hotel in the Sea World area, I would like to know what hotels are the following:

4* Orlando (Universal - I-Drive North area) $62

2 adults, August 27-29

Amenities:

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business center

Laundry

High Speed Internet Access

AND

3.5* Orlando (Seaworld I-Drive South area) $52

2 adults, August 27-29

Amenities:

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business center

Laundry

Golf Nearby

Thank you.

I see it now for $49. HOTWIRE must have updated the inventory when i did my search.

4* Orlando (Universal - I-Drive North area)

Best guess would be Crown Plaza (very nice hotel)

3.5* Orlando (Seaworld I-Drive South area)

Best guess would be Rosen Plaza Hotel.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

Please, help me to identify this hotel:

4* Orlando (Seaworld I-Drive South area) $59, 2 adults

August 27-29

Amenities:

Fitness center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

Golf Nearby

Spa Services

Thank you!

Did you ever figure out which hotel this was? I'm looking at the same one in September (minus the laundry amenity). 80% recommended by reviewers..

Thanks!

lenann,

As the amenities are different (you stated that the HOTWIRE offering on your search doesn't have a Laundry icon whereas the property above does) i'm assuming that they're two different properties.

If you need help with an upcoming stay please start a NEW TOPIC and include the date(s) of your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on your success. :)

Excellent result for this property, and glad to hear that this was a good stay. Many 4* properties do not have (offer) refrigerators, but if they do not, I would recommend asking at the desk and they may be able to supply one (although it could be an extra fee if rooms don't otherwise offer them.)

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]