Priceline Hotel: My address not located on maps

miss_melissa
By miss_melissa,
in

I'm so sorry to bother you guys on here but I have a question. My friend and I are coming into town for one night, April 2nd. We are catching a show at the 9:30 Club located at 815 V St. N.W. As far as I could tell, when I look, those streets are not directly located in the maps. If I am missing the streets, could someone please tell me where to look? Also would Dupont Circle - Woodley Park or White House - Downtown be better for us to stay at if we wanted to be near the venue since those seem to be the closest to me. I would like to be as close to the venue as possible without spending alot of money. We will be in "good spirits" that night, so if I need a taxi... I wouldnt want to spend alot of money on that. I also know I cant always get what I want but I thought I'd post here to see if I could. :)

Thanks in advance for your help.

Melissa

Does this help?

(from 10best.com):

Description: ADAMS MORGAN. The 9:30 Club is always packed with concertgoers, so get there early if you want a good spot. You may see your favorite star on stage, like Bob Dylan, Fiona Apple, or R.E.M. The club also sponsors some local bands. Four bars and a large dance floor can accommodate large groups, but you may find it hard to dance because of all the fans. To avoid the surrounding neighborhoods, which can sometimes be unsafe, your best bet is to take the Metro or a cab. METRO: U Street/Cardoza

For Map of Metro System and it's stops:

http://www.wmata.com/metrorail/systemmap.cfm

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]