Travelocity Secret Hotels

Jsail4fun
By Jsail4fun,
in

I don't post very often but I use this site a lot and I want to say thank you to everyone for making this site such a useful resource.

I have seen advertisements for Travelocity's new "top-secret" hotel service which seems to work alot like hotwire. I checked it out and it seems like they don't have a lot of member properties yet. In a search for san fransisco I only saw one 4 star property and it was in the airport area. Also the price for that one property ($88) was identical to a similar listing on Hotwire.

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of top secret hotels?

Does this website have any plans to start to also support that Travelocity site?

I don't post very often but I use this site a lot...
:)
...and I want to say thank you to everyone for making this site such a useful resource.
It would be even more useful if you shared your wins with the board, allowing others to benefit from your wins just as you have been helped by those who have posted before you :)
Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of top secret hotels?
Maybe they do but haven't shared their results :o
Does this website have any plans to start to also support that Travelocity site?
Others have begun to post the details of their purchases in the Hotel Deals >> Other section of the board.

We hope that you begin to share your results with the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I don't post very often but I use this site a lot and I want to say thank you to everyone for making this site such a useful resource.

All I can add to Thereuare's response is yet another request for you to begin posting your Priceline/Hotwire/Travelocity Top Secret purchases for the benefit of others, just as you have benefitted from other members posting their results. It's a two way street.....

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]