Hotwire Hotel: Help Identifying Ft. Lauderdale 4* Hotel please?

sunrse1014
By sunrse1014,
in

Hi All

This is my first time trying to post here and my first time trying HOTWIRE. I have done some research but am still a newbie at this.

also how come hotwire will say 5 hotels for a Ft. Lauderdale Beach Area but only give price on 1? Does it mean that is all the have to choose from and only one they are giving a price on?

Can you please help me identify these hotels please?

It is for two people and I am trying to get something on the beach in Ft. Lauderdale. It doesn't seem I could find a hotel on the beach because this listing is saying it is not directly on the beach.

On HOTWIRE it is a 4* hotel 10/22 - 10/24 2010 Fort Lauderdale Beach Area Hotel

Oceanfront (property is located along the ocean but not directly on the beach)

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurants

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High Speed Internet

Spa

I saw this one also for Las Olas Downtown Port Everglades Area Hotel

3 1/2* 10/22 - 10/24/10 for two people again

Smoke Free

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

High Speed Internet

4* Fort Lauderdale Beach

Best guess would be the W Fort Lauderdale.

3.5* Las Olas Downtown Port Everglades

I'm sorry to say that a * property with this amenitie combo has not yet been reported/ID'd to the board.

But this could be the Riverside Hotel with a diffrent amenitie combo. But i'm not sure.

also how come hotwire will say 5 hotels for a Ft. Lauderdale Beach Area but only give price on 1?
I'm sorry but i don't understand what you mean here. There a several opaque hotels with price. HOTWIRE only show one hotel per star rating.
It doesn't seem I could find a hotel on the beach because this listing is saying it is not directly on the beach.
The W hotel is not on the beach. You need to cross the street.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

thanks so much for your help. I am not sure what to do yet. I found out that the W hotel has a glass door for the bathroom in a king size room. I am not sure if I like that so much. I might try another area of Ft. Lauderdale.

What i meant about 5 hotels for one area is when you see the area's on HOTWIRE it will only list one hotel with the ammenities but on the side it will show (5) hotels for Beach area. I don't know how to explain it better.

Dawn

What i meant about 5 hotels for one area is when you see the area's on HOTWIRE it will only list one hotel with the ammenities but on the side it will show (5) hotels for Beach area. I don't know how to explain it better.

They're probably on the 2nd, 3rd, etc. pages... have you tried scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking the NEXT link on the bottom right of the page?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.... and your searches too! Please click this HOTWIRE link before replying.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]