Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Beverly Hills-West Hollywood) Hyatt Century Plaza

nimy
By nimy,
in

Hi threre,

I'm looking for hotels in LA, still not sure which area, during Oct 9-13. Using HOTWIRE search here, there's a few I consider;

4 stars hotel, West Hollywood $159

amentities include: Fitness, pools, restuaurants, high speed internet access

Recommended in 80 % of Hotwire customer reviews

4 stars hotel, Hollywood $153

amentities include: Smoking free rooms, fitness, pools, restuaurants, business center, high speed internet access

and spa

Recommended in 85% of Hotwire customer reviews

I believe this one is W (from other reviews)

4 stars hotel, Century City West Hollywood $149

amentities include: Smoking free rooms, fitness, pools, restuaurants, and high speed internet access

Recommended in 95 % of Hotwire customer reviews

Should I wait til the date is close to get last minute deals? I'm on a budget this time so want to save lots...thanks guys!

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire NYC thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay... then bump this thread and we'll have a look at the above.

Allways follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

Should I wait til the date is close to get last minute deals? I'm on a budget this time so want to save lots...thanks guys!

See the related "bid early or late" link in our PRICELINE FAQ.

If you decide to wait these may not be the hotels offered once you're ready to commit to a non-refundable purchase.

Do you feel that $150 is a good deal for a 4* hotel in this area for these dates? How does this compare to rates you're seeing for 4* hotels in this area booked thru conventional booking channels?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

thereuare,

$150 for 4* hotel is really good as, if it's W, it's like half price! Now it's just a matter of location which I'm not sure where to stay. Any suggestions? I won't be driving and this'd be the first time in LA for me. Might just go with one of them.

Many thanks!

nimy,

I won't be driving and this'd be the first time in LA for me. Might just go with one of them.
You should really take your time to find a good area if you don't have a car. LA is big and it can be hard to travel without a car. I don't know your plans for the stay, but take your time to decide this. We would be happy to help you when your plans are firm.

Let us know how we can help you further.

Yellowdog.

Thanks Yellowdog,

I'm planning to take a cab and hopefully my friend can pick me up sometimes.

Hold on so anyone have any guess of these hotels on my list haha?

Will let you know what I decide. I've been looking at Orbitz and Expedia also.

As for this trip, I'll be traveling to SF, NYC and Vegas so will be sure to ask around in other thread for sure. Really appreciate your help here on this site!

My best guess for each is as follows:

4 stars hotel, West Hollywood $159

No guess

4 stars hotel, Hollywood $153

W Hollywood

4 stars hotel, Century City West Hollywood $149

Palomar

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Can you please add a reply to this thread indicating which zone the Hyatt you received is located in... was it the Hyatt Century Plaza in the (Beverly Hills-West Hollywood) zone?

I did used the PRICELINE link from here when purchased but I don't remember the date. As a newbie for Priceline, not really sure how I did it. I believed it was in Beverly Hills-West Hollywood zone, 4*. Got rejected a couple time as I first started from 5* then I closed the window and started again and got it right away for $130.

Cheers!

• 4 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]