495 North Ventu Park Road

Thousand Oaks, California 91320

805-716-4200

Check-In Date: Friday, August 13, 2010

Check-Out Date: Saturday, August 14, 2010

Your Offer Price: $46.00

Taxes and Fees: $12.29

Total Charges*: $58.29

I need a highway stop before the weekend activity in the Big City. My intital offer of $42 for 2.5* was not accepted, but PL suggested me to rebid at $52. This usually indicate that I am within $5 of being accepted. I progressively added $2 each time I added a neighboring zone, and the third time was a charm. The hotel web site list best available rate of $99. AAA rate is $89 and Senior at $84.

This is an independant full-service hotel. The web site indicates complimentary full Am. breakfast.

I started the bidding using the PRICELINE link.

• 2 weeks later...

If you appreciate complimentary breakfast as me, this is the place.

The breakfast room is separate from the restaurant, but offers indoor and outdoor seatings.

There are two kinds of scrambled egss, properly prepared sausage and bacon. Two big jugs of juice, not the machine.

There is a gig bowl of freshly diced fruit medley, plus another bowl of apples and banana.

Of course, there is plenty of carbhydrate and caffeine.

BTW, we eat from real plates, cups and tools.

The hotel looks like a converted "Holiday Inn Classic." Therefore the room is acceptable, but nothing to brag about.

However, the hotel ground is spacious, the pool area is clean and sunny.

In summary, this is not a bad choice for a relaxed night before the busy day in the BIG CITY.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]