Hotwire Hotel: 3* Atlanta (Buckhead) Hyatt Place

ccgw
By ccgw,
in

I like this site so if they take down this post I have no problems but if I were help you with the best advice and they may not allow it because it is not HOTWIRE or PRICELINE

I recently got a 5 star on Travelocity (Top Secret Hotels)-- Buckhead Int'l for $75 in Atlanta and they have a 4 star for less than that $58

Remember --whatever hotel ---you are going to pay for parking up to and more than $20+ extra :)

thank you for your honest post!

You are right. At least for the higher rated hotels, you are quaranteed to be hit with hefty parking costs in Buckhead. I have had this experience with W hotel, Intercontinental and Courtyard which I got for decent rates through Hotwire. I don't know about Hyatt Place; they may offer free parking....

I recently got a 5 star on Travelocity (Top Secret Hotels)-- Buckhead Int'l for $75 in Atlanta and they have a 4 star for less than that $58

Can you please post the details of your Top Secret hotel to the OTHER DEALS >> HOTELS section of the board.

Also, if you didn't, please note in the support page that we're an affiliate of Travelocity, please use the links there for your future travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Today I made a reservation through the Betterbidding link to HOTWIRE for a three night stay at the Hyatt Place, Buckhead 8-19 to 8-22 for $54 per night. Thanks to the hotel listing on this website, I was confident it would be Hyatt Place which is the hotel I wanted.

Smoke Free Room

Fitness Center

Pool

HI Speed Internet

Business Center

Complimentary Breakfast

95% users recommendation.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]