Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Montreal (Airport Dorval) Crowne Plaza

VictorTheBig
By VictorTheBig,
in

I used the PRICELINE link.

Used permutation method to bid for the night of September 9 this afternoon, no luck up to my limit for today.

For 4* bids, tried 62,66,69,72,74,77,79,82

For 3.5*, tried 71,76,79,82,85,88 as this is almost a permutation for bidding on 4*

Gave up at this point, as I'm also considering staying at the airport or at 3* for a cheaper rate.

Hope this saves others some work. V.

Thanks for the post and sharing your bid history.

Please continue this thread for your future bidding and to <hopefully> report a win! :)

Let us know if we can be of any help with your future bidding.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE link on the board to begin your bidding.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I added on bidding at the Dorval airport region today, and won at $70 for the night at the Crowne Plaza.

I used the PRICELINE link.

Basically ran through all of my bids with both downtown and airport, but didn't have too much hope of getting a room downtown.

Bids were: 55, 57, 59, 62, 64, 66, 68, 70. At 59, priceline countered at 74. Each subsequent bid, received a counter at bid+$15, until I won at $70.

I'm okay with this (I'll have a car), so off to plan other stays when I'm in the area. Hope it helps, V.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]