Priceline Hotel: ASAP help find hotel cinci area hotwire or pricline 4 2nite

trulyblest
By trulyblest,
in

Sorry if I am asking too much, but worth a shot. I have stage IV Melanoma and I want to go somewhere this weekend that has an outdoor pool and allows smoking. My hubby smokes and I am working on quitting.

Hotel can be anywhere in Cincinnati, northern KY area.

However, I have been too sick to go anywhere this summer and I have spent 3 hours on here trying to figure out where to go that has both of the above, on top of that I can't spend more than about 65.00.

Any help will be appreciated. For tonight or tomorrow.

I am still looking but will need some help, my mind is a bit confused from the treatments.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Sorry we didn't get to your post in time... do you still need to find a hotel for Saturday nite?

One issue you're going to have is that with PRICELINE you won't be able to know beforehand if the hotel allows smoking or not. As well, with HOTWIRE the absence of the Smoke Free icon doesn't confirm that the hotel allows smoking, there are hotels which don't allow smoking but may not show the Smoke Free icon... so if you decide to go the HOTWIRE route there will be some risk involed that you'll need to make sure you've guessed the hotel correctly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]