Priceline Hotel: 3* Orange County (Disneyland-Anaheim) Holiday Inn and Suites Walnut St

dnvhle
By dnvhle,
in

Priceline accepted my $36 offer for Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort (1240 South Walnut Street) for $36/night for 8/30 to 9/2. Just called the hotel to request double bed and asked about free parking. Hotel informed me there is a $10 resort fee which include parking - I found no such info on their main hotel page. Anyone stay at this hotel recently ? Thanks.

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort (1915 South Manchester Avenue) and did not have a resort fee.

The hotel on 1240 South Walnut Street is the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Anaheim. It is much closer to Disneyland which is why they likely charge the resort fee.

Confirm which hotel you won your bid for as the names are very similar.

Andy

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort (1915 South Manchester Avenue) and did not have a resort fee.

The hotel on 1240 South Walnut Street is the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Anaheim. It is much closer to Disneyland which is why they likely charge the resort fee.

Confirm which hotel you won your bid for as the names are very similar.

Andy

i stayed there last summer, and yes..........................they had the resort fee $10 if i remember correctly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like the Holiday Inn on manchester much more, due to no reosrt fee of parking charge.

the pool is nice though

I guess unlucky me as I got the one on Walnut. We didn't even need to be that close to Disneyland. Might take the kids there 1 day and that's it. Wondering if we can trade hotel with members ? It's been a while since but I do recall staying at the other one as it is nearby a freeway I think.

Priceline accepted my $36 offer for Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort (1240 South Walnut Street) for $36/night for 8/30 to 9/2. Just called the hotel to request double bed and asked about free parking. Hotel informed me there is a $10 resort fee which include parking - I found no such info on their main hotel page. Anyone stay at this hotel recently ? Thanks.

I booked this hotel on Priceline last night for 8/25-8/30 for $38 per night. I just called the Holiday Inn & Suites on Walnut and confirmed that they do charge a $10 per night resort fee which comes to $11.50 per day with tax. It makes this less of a great deal but the resort fees do seem to be customary for all the hotels on the ART routes.

When you called to request double beds did they try to upsell you or tell you it is an additional cost? When I called the front desk person named Ed told me I would definitely be in a room with one double bed unless I paid $10 more per night for a room with two double beds but not to worry as that charge isn't due until check-in. I told them I'd think about it but I'll probably end up doing it.

Just as an FYI I asked about using a debit card for incidentals or a room deposit. Ed said that they put a $50 authorization hold on debit cards for incidentals which is less than the customary $100 authorization hold at most other places so that's one bright spot I guess. LOL

One other FYI, there's a good deal at Restuarant.com for this Holiday Inn's in-hotel restaurant called Onyx. If you use the discount code "BIG" at Restaurant.com you can get a $25 off dinner coupon for just $2.00. There is a similar coupon for House of Blues at Downtown Disney as well. Check it out when you get a chance and enter the zip code 92802 for your search. good luck with your trip!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]