Hotwire Hotel: 3* Philadelphia (City Center West) Embassy Suites

stefan1812
By stefan1812,
in

I need help with my bidding for a Philadelphia Downtown Hotel 11/30-12/2. I'm searching for 3* and up!

Originally planned to spend about 60 $ max! I saw at Hotwire that the cheapest Center City hotels are going for 76 $ to 90 $.

My first bid was 60 $ ---> rejected

Second bid 69 $ ---> rejected, but received the message that I'd receive another bid if'd go up to 84 $

Didn't go up because I can get a 3* hotel at Hotwire for 76 $.

My question now, is there a chance that I can get a hotel for my favored 60 $ and am I booking to far in advance, should I try some weeks for 60 $?

Thanks!

Nobody can say if prices will come down.... or continue higher, between now and your stay. See the "bid early or close to arrival" link in our PRICELINE FAQ.

I would take note of the hotel direct of some of the 3* hotels in the zone that you're bidding and keep tabs on them, if you see rates begin to creep higher then it's a sign you may want to lock something in sooner rather then later, but at the moment you have plenty of time so you it's ok to continue to bid on the low end of the generally accepted range.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Keep us updated and let us know if we can be of further help along the way.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 10 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]