Hotwire Hotel: help with universal hotel

miss jenny
By miss jenny,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Not really sure what "a hotel like the Royal Pacific" means... are you looking for a Resort?

You don't say if you've ever used Priceline or Hotwire before, but you can't choose your specific hotel. If you're new to 'opaque' services you may want to read: I'VE NEVER USED PRICELINE or HOTWIRE to learn a bit more about how they each work, as well as the similarities and difference of each.

Let us know your thoughts regarding the above and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

yes i have used them before, i want to try to get a universal studios hotel. i was just wondering if they are available on hotwire alot, or not very often. and how do my chances look with my dates? 8/27/05 - 9/03/05

also can you tell me anything about ECT is there a chance that some of the off the record hotels are the same as some listed just with a lower price?

No, the "Off the Record" hotels and the "non-opaque" hotels are mutually exclusive.

Have you tried using our EasyClickTravel Search Tool (see the drop down menu on the left for the likely identification of the Off The Record deals). If there is a hotel you find listed feel free to PM us the link and we'll try to identify it for you.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]